Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing how daft and easily duped moshiri is the next group to takeover the club will be the mysterious LLL group that appearing out of nowhere led by a Joss Wonder with an Incredibly oversized cartoonish mustache and backwards baseball cap, the deal is planned to closed by fall 2027

the type of investor consortium always concerns me….they’re only shared objective is to make money, what should concern us all more though is Moshiri’s behaviour in negotiations and his motivations and ability to pick the right buyer
As opposed to losing an absolute fortune and crippling us with enormous debts ?

the type of investor consortium always concerns me….they’re only shared objective is to make money, what should concern us all more though is Moshiri’s behaviour in negotiations and his motivations and ability to pick the right buyer

Making money would be a drastic improvement.

It will all be dictated by FFP anyway when there's a cap on player and manager expenses.

Making money would be a drastic improvement.

It will all be dictated by FFP anyway when there's a cap on player and manager expenses.
It would as long as there is a balanced view on things. I have worked in businesses privately owned when investment firms takes a shareholding, ultimately owning the firm, things become incredibly stretched and I would imagine something similar would happen here.

It would as long as there is a balanced view on things. I have worked in businesses privately owned when investment firms takes a shareholding, ultimately owning the firm, things become incredibly stretched and I would imagine something similar would happen here.

If you have a 70% cap on wages, fees etc of revenue, all you then need to manage is operating and finance expenses. If a club isn't spending their 70%, everyone will know when the accounts come out and they will be held account-able.

I’ve already said why on here if you’re clever enough you could go and find it you simpleton.

They have looked at the books and analysed the deal and they believe it is not worth paying the money required as it would take a long time to make some/if any money back and have looked at how the club don’t make enough money.

You

I’ve already said why on here if you’re clever enough you could go and find it you simpleton.

They have looked at the books and analysed the deal and they believe it is not worth paying the money required as it would take a long time to make some/if any money back and have looked at how the club don’t make enough money.

You are aware the books are publicly available. They'd also be aware Everton, like almost every other PL do not make profits.

Neither of those things will have come as any surprise.

Politely they are not things that would put them off, or put other bidders off. They probably should put people off, but for some reason with football they don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.