Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking away from a deal only works once .
The second time everyone expects it and it is less effective as a result.
I don’t think TFG will be back , the reported reasons they walked away are fairly intractable in the short term.
Other buyers are tentatively reported to be interested , it will be their turn now if they want it .
Why have they left all their funds in there then ?

777 No longer exists.

Phew that's a release.

Dan Friedkin nailed on then.

Is this in some way a positive?

Hard to know - some are speculating online that our debt falls under 777 football operations - not so sure myself!

1722247873668.png

It’s not a negative. IF it’s been clarified that Acap have control of the football assets and Leadenhall have no claim that’s a useful thing, but I guess only if the loan to us is classed as a football asset.

I'm not sure anything has changed with the court case, no new filings. The injunction prevented them from selling assets, not managing them.

On your own there like.

I’d like him to be alive because he was a dad and grandad, but I wouldn’t want him back at Everton.

Thanks for saving us from Peter Johnson, now sod off etc…

By the way, I’m about a week out of the loop for personal reasons, what’s the latest fellow kids?

On your own there like.

I’d like him to be alive because he was a dad and grandad, but I wouldn’t want him back at Everton.

By the way, I’m about a week out of the loop for personal reasons, what’s the latest fellow kids?
Dont worry @Groucho - It was just a joke

On your own there like.

Takeover wise it seems not much tbh. Two interested parties believed to be Vici and Kevin Malone group, Myers saying the other day we should no more in the next couple of weeks. That's it really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.