Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait until the summer transfer window is over so that we can go back to talking only about off the field, ownership issues. Especially during an international break!

We were shocking though, outclassed pre-season or not .... any proposed buyer that's a big turn-off IMO ....

Preseason mate it means nothing, we usually take a tonking in most of our games, despite our proud heritage in the Sydney cup.

Celtic beat the club world champions last week.

You don’t won’t to be peaking now, you want to be heavy legged, then taper off.

Preseason mate it means nothing, we usually take a tonking in most of our games, despite our proud heritage in the Sydney cup.

Celtic beat the club world champions last week.

You don’t won’t to be peaking now, you want to be heavy legged, then taper off.
I agree with most of that, but putting performances in like that would you want to invest ?

I agree with most of that, but putting performances in like that would you want to invest ?
Completely irrelevant, do you think potential buyers are in anyway thinking about that. They only look at the financial aspects of it all. How would it benefit them profit wise if they were to buy Everton. A mickey mouse game is irrelevant.

They have to be half decent the salaries they are on though to any buyer ...

They will look at what it would take to invest to get to a level they deem par mate.

But they will be looking at big picture stuff like the price, stadium, TV deals and potential commercial revenue - all that exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back