Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just not donating £100s of thousands to a diabolical tory party would do tbh, especially if they're supposed to be a salt of the Earth Scouser. Unless you fancy a Jim Ratcliffe figure who will make thousands of staff redundant because the only thing that matters is money.
I personally couldn't care less what he does with his money and who he votes for. If we're honestly saying that on top of all the other requirements, we also want our wealthy patron to think like us and vote like us, we may as well give up. They don't exist.

and it is why a significant portion of the debt is collateralized by the stadium project. other debt is collateralized by future media revenue. the club is run terribly from a commercial perspective.
It's been run abysmally.
But is doesn't make it worthless, yes there big debts but a whole lot of that is in the building of a new stadium , a club asset.
There's also a few hundred milion assets running around a pitch every week.
It's certainly not worthless.

In capable hands It's very much worth it.

I personally couldn't care less what he does with his money and who he votes for. If we're honestly saying that on top of all the other requirements, we also want our wealthy patron to think like us and vote like us, we may as well give up. They don't exist.
Probably didn't care who Moshiri associated with either, worked out well. Fortunately there's absolutely nothing dodgy about the Tories and the deals they do.

Wasn't mean to be patronizing. We're getting 18% interest on our loans. This is an investment. You are way too emotional about this.

If someone pays you 18% on your loans, you keep the loans alive until a better deal comes along.

18%?!

Where do I sign up? :lol:

I see there's an Andrew Bell with one donation specifically listed as from Southport there that has donated £605k to the Tory party over the last 5 years.

I'm out.

There is little to like about Bell & Dowling. Bell is a Tory supporter, Dowling was a big Brexiteer and at least one if I recall correctly was a Kenwright acolyte back in the day.

The only thing in their favour is rumoured help from MSD. Take Dell boy away and few Evertonians (apart from the swivel eyed ones who just want a local blue owning the club) would have little enthusiasm of their potential ownership.

Probably didn't care who Moshiri associated with either, worked out well. Fortunately there's absolutely nothing dodgy about the Tories and the deals they do.
Again mate, all I am saying is if one of your requirements is you want them to vote like you and think like you, you'll be searching forever.

Not gonna have an "esk off" but he hadn't gotten hardly anything right imo. He's been spouting administration for ages..almost begging for it.

I see you're hijacking a thread again with this.

You were told about 777 Partners by him. You failed to listen. Also the administration thing was a fact as he explained to @AndyC on Talking the Blues. It was a medium term risk if nothing changed in the business

Again mate, all I am saying is if one of your requirements is you want them to vote like you and think like you, you'll be searching forever.
They can vote tory all they want, just don't donate half a million to the worst tory party of all time.

It's been run abysmally.
But is doesn't make it worthless, yes there big debts but a whole lot of that is in the building of a new stadium , a club asset.
There's also a few hundred milion assets running around a pitch every week.
It's certainly not worthless.

In capable hands It's very much worth it.
Some of this is semantics, but at the moment someone would need to be tripping on acid to come up with a cash flow projection that would satisfy the debt on the balance sheet and give an acceptable return to the shareholder for his debt and equity. From that perspective, the club is worth nothing (or less).

From the bidders perspective there will be a debt restructuring and write off from Moshiri and that’s the only way the club has an EV above its projected debt. And even then, it needs to be run much more competently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back