Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That seems to have been where relationships with Moshiri were at the time

Until 777 Partners were sued once again by Leadenhall

Where more started coming out.

Things changed then

Not sure what is so hard to understand about it?

He said they were taking over. They didn't. He was wrong.

My absolute worry is mate that Moshiri will just pick the bid that gives him the most money.

There is a real chance here of vultures picking the club up for a song, then flip it in a year or two, without any real commitment, long term plan and plainly no interest in the sport.

As fans we want what’s best for the long term future of the football team and club - that may not be the bid that gives Moshiri the best return.
Yeah I fear Moshiri will do that to. Take as much money as he can and run. He doesn't care about us. I just don't want us assest stripped. We need to keep the stadium otherwise all heartache building it will.have been for nothing. We have to keep the stadium. If we don't we will be back to square one but in a newer stadium.

That won't be a good position.

I also have said tonight that MSP makes me feel sick, but a few weeks ago I’d have been very happy for their involvement. However this saga goes, at least we know there are parties out there looking to buy us & stop the fears of administration. It’s a day for Everton fans to celebrate

Yeah I fear Moshiri will do that to. Take as much money as he can and run. He doesn't care about us. I just don't want us assest stripped. We need to keep the stadium otherwise all heartache building it will.have been for nothing. We have to keep the stadium. If we don't we will be back to square one but in a newer stadium.

That won't be a good position.

When you reflect on every decision he’s made at the club mate, he’s ballsed up every single one of them - even the stadium - which is 80% built, with no idea of how we will fund it, from month to month.

I’m terrified of him making a decision on our next owners.

When you reflect on every decision he’s made at the club, he’s ballsed up every one of them - even the stadium - which is 80% built, with no idea of how we willl fund it ,onto to month.

I’m terrified of him making a decision on our next owners.
TBF having Usmanov not being able to fund hit him hard. He didn't have a plan after that.

I agree I am terrified too. I honestly hope sense prevails.

Well we haven't heard anything in regards to funds to keep the club going over the summer.

So it must be coming from somewhere.
I was reading somewhere that we are due PL money from this season and a portion of next season around end of June. So that will keep.us going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back