Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will commend @BeardedScotsman if he’s correct, but I’ve got to trust Bobble and Paul Joyce on this, they seem to be leaning on the Bell, Dell, Downing trio. Let’s see what happens
I reckon they're all correct at this stage, i.e. several parties have obviously put together serious bids.
What NONE of us can say for certain is which one Moshiri will choose as his 'preferred' bidder and enter a period of 'exclusivity' with.

That seems to have been where relationships with Moshiri were at the time

Until 777 Partners were sued once again by Leadenhall

Where more started coming out.

Things changed then

Not sure what is so hard to understand about it?

To be fair to TheEsk I can comment on this with direct experience. Moshiri agreed this deal with 777. When he wrote this a mate of mine from Uni and fellow toffee who was at Goldman Sachs in NYC gave me a ton of concerning info on 777. I shared that with Paul and he went off and chased stuff down using his contacts (and they are extensive). That led him to Philippe Auclair and others. Pretty quickly he was firmly anti-777 well before that was a common view.

As for the takeover I know he, Slater, Joyce and others have been briefed by Andy Bell’s team. Moshiri being Moshiri might well be keeping several suitors warm whilst he plays the coy virgin at her debutante ball.

You were also wrong in what you just claimed you said:

He actually said "it is looking increasingly likely"

I suggest you go learn to read 🤷‍♂️
And increasing likely implies it will happen. It didn't. He always covers all bases.

After that he also said MSP were taking over, and they didn't.

Wrong twice.
1000092531.webp

To be fair to TheEsk I can comment on this with direct experience. Moshiri agreed this deal with 777. When he wrote this a mate of mine from Uni and fellow toffee who was at Goldman Sachs in NYC gave me a ton of concerning info on 777. I shared that with Paul and he went off and chased stuff down using his contacts (and they are extensive). That led him to Philippe Auclair and others. Pretty quickly he was firmly anti-777 well before that was a common view.

As for the takeover I know he, Slater, Joyce and others have been briefed by Andy Bell’s team. Moshiri being Moshiri might well be keeping several suitors warm whilst he plays the coy virgin at her debutante ball.

I think Josimar were investigating 777 Partners for years prior to 777's interest in Everton

Josimar go where other journalists fear to tread

I don't think people still quite grasp how serious the 777 Partners (and A-Cap involvement) allegations are

Fraud is a hugely serious allegation

Seems to have highlighted the issues in Bermuda very clear.

Ordinary Americans may loose their money over it all. It's tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back