Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading somewhere that we are due PL money from this season and a portion of next season around end of June. So that will keep.us going.

I believe it's 3 installments equally, start, middle and end of PL season .

Under normal circumstances that money goes straight to the bank / lender (currently Metro & RMF) whom we've used to cover our operating costs for the year, we the refinance again at the start of the season.

But our debt repayments now completely out weigh our income so what we will be getting won't be enough to satisfy the loan payments we're having to make along with normal operating costs, which is why 777 has been paying money in installments.

So I imagine that must be what he's refering to.

Unless of course we sell half our squad then we'll be fine until the start of the session. :lol:

Whilst I agree re the fears about Moshiri.

If the lads have met his asking price then logically (I know!) it should be accepted.

The biggest thing for me is will this Dell fella or these Dell people have a part ownership and be financially backing the club or are they just lending the money to bell and downing to buy us and therefore not having any actual stake or interest in the club. And bell/downing completely own us and the club just owe a fortune to Dell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back