Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stadium is closer to completion and we're still in the PL?

Or maybe Mosh has put an add in the paper the rich people read while eating their gold plated corn flakes
Pretty sure the accounts/points deduction would have been disclosable too which would have made investors really nervous. Everton is very investable once they’ve cleared the decks on over paid players and they increase revenues in the new stadium. Investors see a very bright light at the end of the tunnel and so do I. Good times ahead blues.

The single most important thing, something the snakes with pound signs flashing in their eyes aren’t quite getting, is that any new owner will prioritise getting the club financially stable to avoid another season like this gone, where we got hit with points deductions, first and foremost before we can even remotely think of bringing in big money players

The single most important thing, something the snakes with pound signs flashing in their eyes aren’t quite getting, is that any new owner will prioritise getting the club financially stable to avoid another season like this gone, where we got hit with points deductions, first and foremost before we can even remotely think of bringing in big money players

….i’d imagine we’re realistic enough to understand that, which is why Dyche it is so important to get us over this period.

I guess this is why im still of a mind for the roma guys because they would at least realise that the finances are dependant upon the success of the club. They would know the repercussions of failure of the team on the pitch.

With them though, there needs to be a clear statement that they would put equal value on the success of roma and everton. That they would use their footballing infrastructure for the good of both clubs.

Everyone else i guess, are just money men loaning us vast sums of money on a fixed return with little to no interest in the success of the club.

Check out the transfer business at Roma since he joined and their league placing.

Not impressed and actually its concerning.

They are all money men. The difference is, one party are Evertonians. They will restructure the debt once we've had a season or two at Bramley Moore. A bit like the country in general we just need a period of stability where we can get back on an even keel.

So because theyre Evertonians its fine to sit still (business suicide) paying 11% interest a year for them to do nothing unti they can mortgage the stadium?

With Goebbles telling us how great things are?

Again, not for me.

None of the options on face value are good.

It’s getting confusing, are these the options or am I missing anything?

Vatche Manoukian’s group of ‘international investors’.

Dan Friedkin. DFO Roma (Multi-Club)

George Downing and Andy Bell (Financed by MSD)

MSP

A-Cap (non-controlling equity stake) Moshiri stays on

MSP

Correct. All a bit crap tbh.

….not sure, maybe because the stadium is nearly done or Moshiri only listened to 777?
This is the only reason there's plenty of interest, naming rights and sponsorship around the ground alone open up 10s of millions that we never had before, other events will bring in some decent wedge too, matchday income will go up a fair bit.. Dell industries stadium at bramley Moore for 20 million a year.

I think that would be the very best we can hope for and I'm more than fine with that.
Actually getting our scouts to find very rough diamonds, loans and work horses is what we should be looking at and if that means Jared and Onana leaving to be replaced with some dependable folks, so be it.
It would be nice to keep them ( Onana leaving wouldn't break my heart like the obvious departure of Branthwaite) but we have to be realistic.

MSP

There’s only been three bids to Moshiri.

Bell and Downing

MSP

The Manoukian consortium.

The rest are mulling.

Check out the transfer business at Roma since he joined and their league placing.

Not impressed and actually its concerning.

So because theyre Evertonians its fine to sit still (business suicide) paying 11% interest a year for them to do nothing unti they can mortgage the stadium?

With Goebbles telling us how great things are?

Again, not for me.

None of the options on face value are good.
I'm not saying any of the options are good, I'm saying Bell and Downing are probably the least worst option as they won't want a dividend from the club. If the Esk is involved with them that's annoying and shows poor judgement, but you'd hope they'll put proper fan representation on the board if they take over, rather than a self proclaimed expert.

The first thing I though when I heard the news about Bell and Downing being backed by Dell was, what does that mean. Is Dell involved as owner or not. What does 'backed by' even mean?

While I fully expect the clickbait from the likes of SportsBible and dramatic 2+2=5 from the Daily Mail, I'm surprised by that Kovehal guy on SSN giving it the whole 9 yards about Dell being involved and how transformative it could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back