Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what worries me. I seen someone saying they'd been told Esk had been promised a seat on the board by these two for peddling said information /misinformation and shooting down every other investor on their behalf publicly. Worrying. I really hope Bell and Downing get no where near us, especially now the whole Dell thing is just a loan. Kenwright was a "bloo" and look how that ended. Not to single those two out I don't want MSP or ACAP anywhere near us either.

I think/ hope theres a better option out there and Moshiri will get better offers. We need clever and astute business men who know how to run a football club not "super bloos" with no money or asset strippers.
Promised the Esk a seat on the board? As what, Director of Misinformation? If he has been working on their behalf he might get a seat in the stand but on the board, not a chance.

I guess this is why im still of a mind for the roma guys because they would at least realise that the finances are dependant upon the success of the club. They would know the repercussions of failure of the team on the pitch.

With them though, there needs to be a clear statement that they would put equal value on the success of roma and everton. That they would use their footballing infrastructure for the good of both clubs.

Everyone else i guess, are just money men loaning us vast sums of money on a fixed return with little to no interest in the success of the club.
His son seems to have a lot of the responsibility of running Roma. Well at least he features in a lot of the media photos. He's a film producer so I'd imagine when he's involved in one of his own projects he might check the scores on his mobile.😉

This is what worries me. I seen someone saying they'd been told Esk had been promised a seat on the board by these two for peddling said information /misinformation and shooting down every other investor on their behalf publicly. Worrying. I really hope Bell and Downing get no where near us, especially now the whole Dell thing is just a loan. Kenwright was a "bloo" and look how that ended. Not to single those two out I don't want MSP or ACAP anywhere near us either.

I think/ hope theres a better option out there and Moshiri will get better offers. We need clever and astute business men who know how to run a football club not "super bloos" with no money or asset strippers.
Devil and the deep Blue. Kenwright MK2 or a other .Moshiri type who looks at a financial project (concerts in the Bramley) and attends the odd match while streaming a film on his iPad and celebrates a goal 30 seconds after its gone in.

Moshiri wasted a year on 777 so I doubt he would pay heed to any wise words.

I don't want to be a feeder club to Roma..

and as for that random Manoukian fella, I reckon the the storyline will disapear as quickly as it appeared.
Re 777 I suspect the reason Moshiri went with them was they were the only seemingly viable proposal at the time (despite being hugely dodgy) and no doubt in part because of looming points and deductions and potential relegation being factored in.

Circumstances have now changed so presumably bidders are seeing a lot more upside to a deal than there was last year.

Re 777 I suspect the reason Moshiri went with them was they were the only seemingly viable proposal at the time (despite being hugely dodgy) and no doubt in part because of looming points and deductions and potential relegation being factored in.

Circumstances have now changed so presumably bidders are seeing a lot more upside to a deal than there was last year.
The Armenian bloke is only worth 500m doing some light research. Yeah 500m us unlikely something we'll experience but in terms of running a prem club, it's not that much.
Ultimately its on moshiri to choose, which is the biggest concern
Spot on. The fact we kept on with 777 is concerning. He has no intention of choosing what's best for us, let's have it right.

The Armenian bloke is only worth 500m doing some light research. Yeah 500m us unlikely something we'll experience but in terms of running a prem club, it's not that much.

Spot on. The fact we kept on with 777 is concerning. He has no intention of choosing what's best for us, let's have it right.
And why would he,he's a business man and whoever buys us will be the same.

The only hope I have is that at least the league/FA or whoever makes the decision on approving ownership have at least shown that they are a little more careful of who they’ll allow to buy into a club with their not agreeing to 777.

Why does there seem to be more interest in buying us this time?
I think the interest has always been there. The problem has been that Moshiri got involved with 777 as they agreed to pay the bills during the sale process meaning Moshiri didn’t have to. The exclusivity agreement meant nobody could say or do anything until that expired

That Bob Manoukian is listed on t’internet as having £500m but it’s his son who is linked, albeit possibly as a front.
I’m not convinced he’s ‘only’ worth £500m tbh, his philanthropic activity, plus his private 737 and £50m boat suggests he might be worth a bit more.

….not sure, maybe because the stadium is nearly done or Moshiri only listened to 777?
Yes, I think it’s probably a mix of these two things - with the reason Moshiri only listened to 777 being they waved the biggest figure in front of his nose.

He’s now lowered his price through necessity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back