Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Why is Sean Dyche and people at the club constantly talking about our fans?

You just have to look at Onana since he he left us.

Different player.

Look back last year in October when playing for Belgium in an interview he talked about being happy playing in a better atmosphere in front of the Belgian fans.

Anthony Gordon stepped up at Newcastle in front of better supporters.

John Stones we berated at and he stepped up. We had our own fans @hktoffee who said Ashley Williams was a better defender than him.

We as a fanbase need to step up and get behind the team.

Different player.

Look back last year in October when playing for Belgium in an interview he talked about being happy playing in a better atmosphere in front of the Belgian fans.

John Stones we berated at and he stepped up. We had our own fans @hktoffee who said Ashley Williams was a better defender than him.

Couldn't have something to do with Newcastle, Villa and Man City having far superior squads, could it?

Nah, must be the fans.

Different player.

It’s not the fans at all, but (and I’m not in any way justifying player performances as they have been poor), it can’t be pleasant playing in his team, when for on average 70% of the time your team don’t have the ball, and if your a midfielder your probably only having the ball less than 2-3% of the time. It can’t be enjoyable at all.

OK, a % of GOT and indeed EFC fans are batshit crazy, like all clubs.

But no club in my memory had belittled their own fans in such a vicious way as we have been. I'm still waiting for an apology over 'headgate' and the media nonsense around it.

Dyche should respond to any questions regarding the fanbase with a cliche such as "we're stronger when we pull together" or "they're our 12th man".

Or shut the flip up.

OK, a % of GOT and indeed EFC fans are batshit crazy, like all clubs.

But no club in my memory had belittled their own fans in such a vicious way as we have been. I'm still waiting for an apology over 'headgate' and the media nonsense around it.

Dyche should respond to any questions regarding the fanbase with a cliche such as "we're stronger when we pull together" or "they're our 12th man".

Or shut the flip up.
Who would you like to apologise to you over “headgate” pal?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back