Wildlife in your Garden

I've been thinking of getting a trail cam mainly for use in the garden, particularly at night. Have you ever had one?
I've looked at a few (on ebay) and it seems you can get a reasonably decent one for under £60

I haven`t mate and don`t know anything about them.

If they`re anything like camera gear, I should imagine people buy them as a fad and then lose interest / upgrade and sell the old ones off cheap.

I've been thinking of getting a trail cam mainly for use in the garden, particularly at night. Have you ever had one?
I've looked at a few (on ebay) and it seems you can get a reasonably decent one for under £60
My brother has one. No idea on spec or price but it is pretty incredible. Badgers and foxes and er poachers. Gets all the images and videos downloaded onto his phone. Think he can watch it live actually. Great way to see nature without disturbing things.

Heron made a hole like a fist in my fish pond net - shoed it away big bird - my son has cable tied a repair net over the hole PIA no fish missing thank goodness -

View attachment 121473

It’ll come back and have another go Joey.

Once they know there’s fish there, they keep coming back.

The only thing to do, is to lie in wait and shoot it with your Dyson death ray gun.

It’ll come back and have another go Joey.

Once they know there’s fish there, they keep coming back.

The only thing to do, is to lie in wait and shoot it with your Dyson death ray gun.
They have been before the net will be sufficed now they have to land in your pond with their legs my Gnomes on the side of the pons stop its wing span its tried before ......

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back