Wildlife in your Garden

I was unaware that mice have a liking for garlic Joey ?

Do you have a problem with rodent vampires in your locality ?
Field mice yes ......does have been at my Aquligia seed down last week too...,.traps with chocolate nougat as bait works a treat - they should have plenty of food to feed on instead of raiding my plants ...'.
The elephant Garlic they were digging for the clove .,....

Field mice yes ......does have been at my Aquligia seed down last week too...,.traps with chocolate nougat as bait works a treat - they should have plenty of food to feed on instead of raiding my plants ...'

33BD1B1F-D214-4F58-9B58-C20337EDF05D.jpeg

They may have mutated after nibbling on toxic components in your Dyson mine.

May I suggest you stock up on cocktail sticks, to use as mini stakes and get a priest to bless your pond, so that you have a ready supply of holy water on tap.

God Speed.

Thanks @kev I took that third one while dipping in the jacuzzi so it wasn’t the best pic, here is another not very good shot lol At times when I find little critters as this one, I wish I had Paul skills and camera to take these shots.
I think we would all wish for that TBH ;) His macro photography is amazing isn't it?
Some of these tiny insects are incredible in close up.

Live in Perth Australia and we have had a baby Dugite, poisonous snake, which was a worry because mummy snake is usually close by. Possums, rats and mice of course. Birds including sulphur crested cockatoos, black cockatoos, galahs, 28’s they’re a smaller parrot they birds eat the apples off the trees faster than I can pick them. Locusts about 4-5 inches long. Frogs and toads, huge dragonflies and the spiders including Redbacks and everybody’s favourite the Huntsman.
They like to get inside your car when you stupidly leave the window open overnight. Had one in an old mark 2 cortina that covered the speedo it was that big

I have 4 Swallow chicks leaving the nest in my garage, door was broken but now replaced and left open for the nest.

Parents will dive bomb at any approach

Directly behind me is a Housemartin nest on the eaves of the back wall.

It seriously was an air display today as the chicks founds their wings.

Very calming for the soul just finding a quiet spot and just watch it happen.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back