Transfer Rumour Wilfried Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just asking him about the injuries - and if he thought he was over them. They were multiple as opposed to one long injury, apparently:

Could be, he was back playing at the end of the season… there was some speculation it was a carry over of him not wanting to play in the championship that meant there seemed to be lots of frequent knocks… but also being a tricky winger at the level does mean you’ll get kicked to bits by the less talented Championship defenders!

Can you ask him what time Primark opens tomorrow?

Can you ask him what time Primark opens tomorrow?
He was happy to oblige:

IMG_0853.jpeg

Not sure if discussed but: Will it be the Danish lad or Gnonto ? Can't see we spend a lot of money on both knowing Harrison and McNeil are picked ahead of them
Also reading some of the comments on here I get some Danjuma vibes here: not hard working enough in the eyes of Dyche so not used enough

Not sure if discussed but: Will it be the Danish lad or Gnonto ? Can't see we spend a lot of money on both knowing Harrison and McNeil are picked ahead of them
Also reading some of the comments on here I get some Danjuma vibes here: not hard working enough in the eyes of Dyche so not used enough

it says newcastle want willy?

so im guessing we’ll end up with the other lad?

it says romano we’ve entered talks

We only have McNeil and Harrison (loan) as wingers at the club.

We need at least another 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.