Transfer Rumour Wilfried Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philogene was mostly loved, yet know one had really ever heard of him until a week ago and yet a 20 yr old Italian international with prem experience is seen in a negative light by quite a few, I don't get it.
He’s better than Philogene, his record shows this and he’s had PL impact, Italy’s youngest ever goal scorer.

People prefer to believe in the lucky bag option

Just spoke to a Leeds friend on another site who said this
“He wanted out at the beginning of the season (although think it was more his 'advisors' than him) so didn't start well but after he got back in Farke's good books he was very good and a huge part of the reason why we won 20 odd games in a row. In fact it was him getting injured that prob stopped us going up automatically.“

Kev has his list, and he ain’t deviating from it

He’s willing to die on that hill
The way it should be. I’d be far more concerned if he was willing to spend multi millions of the clubs money on a player he identified, to only 12 months later not fancy him and decide to look elsewhere!

Kev has his list, and he ain’t deviating from it

He’s willing to die on that hill
The way it should be. I’d be far more concerned if he was willing to spend multi millions of the clubs money on a player he identified, to only 12 months later not fancy him and decide to look elsewhere!
So the opposite of Ronald Koeman and Steve Walsh then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back