Transfer Rumour Wilfried Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well no clue on the £90mil net.

However, once those deals were inked for the 2 forwards last summer, PSR begins so its best to remove those from this summers ins/outs.

I expect us to be able to spend what we bring in this summer as a total fee e.g 1 player costs £10mil and another we sell for £10mil will be fine (not the PSR way).

But with our PSR looking good after Onana & hopefully a few more are sold I expect and somewhat 'demand' that Friedkin group splash out a substantial amount on at least one super player.
That seems very unlikely.

Bear in mind they have already and will also spend a vast sum on debt.

I have no demands other than they make us PSR complaint.

Then take it from there.

Then take it from there.
100% if we do sell dcl then can see us looking to sign a starting cf for the team that would prob be the big transfer of this window for us.

Well no clue on the £90mil net.

However, once those deals were inked for the 2 forwards last summer, PSR begins so its best to remove those from this summers ins/outs.

I expect us to be able to spend what we bring in this summer as a total fee e.g 1 player costs £10mil and another we sell for £10mil will be fine (not the PSR way).

But with our PSR looking good after Onana & hopefully a few more are sold I expect and somewhat 'demand' that Friedkin group splash out a substantial amount on at least one super player.
Highly unlikely that they will be our owners before the transfer window closes

They havent even taken over plus everything has not just changed over night we dont need to spend a substantial amount on one super player. We need more players with quality who can make an impact in the team

I havent said anything about the takeover, im assuming it will happen before the window closes.

Everton can sign what they sell it seems so thats whats there for a rebuild.

I would like to see that happen while also see Friedkin group add a significant sum for one top player.

Then take it from there.

I think if we follow the pattern of Roma we should expect an impact on the player investments. Doubt they would be thrilled if we finished bottom half.

We really need a higher quality type to be signed.

That costs money.

I expect it will be done by mid August at the latest.

I havent said anything about the takeover, im assuming it will happen before the window closes.

Everton can sign what they sell it seems so thats whats there for a rebuild.

I would like to see that happen while also see Friedkin group add a significant sum for one top player.
Depends what you think a significant sum is can see gnoto being atleast 20 mill then maybe a cf costing the same amount.

I don’t even think a deal has been reached.
And if and when an agreement of sale is agreed , they still have to gain PL approval.
We could be looking at October before this is finalised .
If it gets finalised at all .

Depends what you think a significant sum is can see gnoto being atleast 20 mill then maybe a cf costing the same amount.

Interesting...

I would say based on position...if we were to move on the forwards aside from Chermiti then a top CF and potentially breaking our transfer record.

Next would be a difference maker in midfield or a right back. If Italian then Michael Kayode to play behind Gnonto.

I highly doubt they will want us bottom half and they have billions so immediate investment in the squad shouldnt be a big concern to them.

Interesting...

I would say based on position...if we were to move on the forwards aside from Chermiti then a top CF and potentially breaking our transfer record.

Next would be a difference maker in midfield or a right back. If Italian then Michael Kayode to play behind Gnonto.

I highly doubt they will want us bottom half and they have billions so immediate investment in the squad shouldnt be a big concern to them.

An the big fat Toyota sponship we will get will cover the psr for a decade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back