Transfer Rumour Wilfried Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summerville > Gnonto

Summerville can really only play from the left though and as the season progressed last year, teams were sussing him out as he's really a bit of a one trick pony.

The advantage Gnonto has on him is his versatility - he can play right across the front line and that's probably an attribute we need given we already have two wingers at the club who are most comfortable playing on the left

Mainly right sided, but anywhere across the front 3. With OUR current “forwards” - thats GOOD backup imo, in case of injuries, CBAitus or emeegency photo shoot holidays. Get him in.

Weirdly went very quiet this. Assuming we'll be hearing more when the Onana situation is sorted out?
I'd expect that's part of it, but I'd also assume that we have more than one option

For instance I wouldn't expect to see us sign both Gnonto and Lindstom. If the deal for Lindstrom is easier to do with our financial restrictions, I'd guess that one is more likely to happen

I'd expect that's part of it, but I'd also assume that we have more than one option

For instance I wouldn't expect to see us sign both Gnonto and Lindstom. If the deal for Lindstrom is easier to do with our financial restrictions, I'd guess that one is more likely to happen
Lindstrom is more left-sided isn't he? between the two I'd prefer Gnonto personally and I'm not even his biggest fan..

I think we could do with both tbh. If one is a loan then we are still in profit for the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.