Transfer Rumour Wilfried Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Douglas from i... @Connor has reliably informed me thatbhe's never got anything right in regards to us ever so therefore I'll never quote him again.

He's a very bald Geordie lover who, as he became a new name on the Everton reporting scene, was quickly taken in as a "OH OH HE KNOWS SOMETHING"

Go back and check his first calls, none of them are right:

Sign a winger on deadline day last summer - nope
Keane and Godfrey sold in January, with the latter going to Leeds - nope
El Bilal Traore (who remembers him) coming here - nope, went to Atalanta

He's a very bald Geordie lover who, as he became a new name on the Everton reporting scene, was quickly taken in as a "OH OH HE KNOWS SOMETHING"

Go back and check his first calls, none of them are right:

Sign a winger on deadline day last summer - nope
Keane and Godfrey sold in January, with the latter going to Leeds - nope
El Bilal Traore (who remembers him) coming here - nope, went to Atalanta
Very Bald Geordie lover 🤣

Ahhhhh

Hahahahahah
Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha
Hahahahahah
Hahahahahah

You're a funny guy. I almost thought you were
I dont get the joke. Your logic is so flawed on this, youre in fantasy land-territory. Its okay to like the kid, but lets at least not make his current stats into some sort of creative writing assignment.

If he had 6 sub apperances, 30mins each and scored one goal, according to you that means he scores a goal every two games, right? How in the world does that make sense to you? We dont live in a world where you can add sub apperances and pretend they equate to full games, just by the nature of football and the dynamics of human bodies and how they work after 60-90mins of running. Would he score that imagined goal pr 180mins if those 180mins came as the first 30 pr game insted of the last? Who knows, right? Theres a decent chance he would get less space and time against fully fit defenders, wouldnt be unresonable to assume he would be somewhat less effective, and already your logic is bleeding out. You cannot math minutes like that and pretend it gives an answer of substance.

Last edited:
Would be very happy with Gnonto, if we could get him and another winger (rumours of Lindstrom on loan) that'd be the wing options sorted. Would expect us to maybe try one more loan after that to use our second domestic slot, we need another midfielder and if we get rid of Keane or Holgate then we definitely need a centre half ideally one who can cover fullback on both sides like Godfrey could

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.