Transfer Rumour Wilfried Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got nowhere last year other than wasting a lot of time. So I'm not at all hopeful on this.

We need quite a few players once we sell Onana. We don't want to be wasting time targeting players who are not attainable

We need the squad to be largely put together by game 1. No waiting for 31 August like normal. I'd actually like to win a match in August for once.
Agreed mate

We got nowhere last year other than wasting a lot of time. So I'm not at all hopeful on this.

We need quite a few players once we sell Onana. We don't want to be wasting time targeting players who are not attainable

We need the squad to be largely put together by game 1. No waiting for 31 August like normal. I'd actually like to win a match in August for once.
You'd like to think there's more of a deal to be done this summer, they took their shot at bouncing straight back up but they surely need to cut their cloth now for a second season in the Championship. And while there's no obligation on them to sell it becomes a bit unreasonable to expect lads like Summerville, Rutter or Gnonto to play second division football when it could hold back their young careers - Gnonto for example was getting regular Italy caps and probably missed out on the Euros because of the level he was playing at.

Which means absolutely nothing as he never scored or assisted ever second game he played.

Ahhhhh

Hahahahahah
Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha
Hahahahahah
Hahahahahah

You're a funny guy. I almost thought you were @Raino85 for a second there.

He's close to a goal/assist every two games worth of minutes. For a 20year old that seems impressive to say the least.

Here's me posting a fact and theres always someone happy to argue a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back