Transfer Rumour Wilfried Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we want him that much surely by now we know what Leeds are looking for. We can either do a deal or not. There has to be some haggling but between last year and this if they can't work out a deal by now when can they? I don't see a stampede of interest for him.

This just seems time wasted for no result.

By accounts the only issue is how much up front this season mate

Holgate has completely lost his way which is a massive worry. 2 real disappointing loans last season must have most clubs looking at him thinking "nah, he's not worth taking a punt on with the wages he's on".

If he does go, I reckon we'll need to be paying a huge chunk of his wages.
Didn't mean as a loan, more of a permanent move where the fee "Gourd" covers his existing wages here.

Was willing to go to Yorkshire last time, might be worth a punt for them.

If we want him that much surely by now we know what Leeds are looking for. We can either do a deal or not. There has to be some haggling but between last year and this if they can't work out a deal by now when can they? I don't see a stampede of interest for him.

This just seems time wasted for no result.
25mil has been agreed...it's the structure. Been mentioned in quite a few posts in the last couple of pages.

Structure is still very important though. If we don't have the money available now for the upfront amount they want, there isn't a deal to be made.
Well if they thought a deal couldn't be made they'd just walk away wouldn't they obviously. Whether they're right is a different thing but its clear that they think it can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back