Transfer Rumour Wilfried Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, I supported them all fully at the time they played for us, they all had their moments, for some reason I never really took to Saha, but he was a very good player for us.
Because he had ligaments composed of cheese strings. Saha could do everything you'd need of a striker otherwise

Would like us to sign this lid

The judgement of forwards is overweighted towards goals and assists imho. Anyone who's played to a half decent level understands that this is a crude metric for players in poor teams. Need good productive players around you and good harmony if good play is to be rewarded with genuine attacking output. Think people have lost sight of the fact that he's been playing in a championship level side for several years.

As others have said, passes the eye test for me. Good technique, makes good decisions, quick feet often gets his team out of trouble or creates opportunities to attack.
An oversimplified illustration is Pienaar and Baines.

Both were excellent players by any metric, but stats do not tell their full story. They elevated each other and the whole team when they played together. Talent around you elevates everybody’s game.

Be landed if we get him. We need pace, trickery and some threat on the right that we havent had in an age.
Starting to think lindstrum is more of a number 8 onana replacement with ndiaye as the number 10, with garber or gana sat back as a 6.
Think that may gi e dyche cold sweats thinking of doing that so maybe thats not the plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.