Transfer Rumour Wilfried Gnonto

To my mind, if you improve the midfield then you keep more possession (or pose a big threat on the counter attck, which in turn take a lot morr pressure off your defence.
I'd be looking at nailing the midfield recruitment and keeping defence as it is. Then concentrate on defence next summer.

To my mind, if you improve the midfield then you keep more possession (or pose a big threat on the counter attck, which in turn take a lot morr pressure off your defence.
I'd be looking at nailing the midfield recruitment and keeping defence as it is. Then concentrate on defence next summer.
Still could do with some sort of decent versatile defender mate considering Godfrey featured in a decent amount of games last season esp towards the end

Still could do with some sort of decent versatile defender mate considering Godfrey featured in a decent amount of games last season esp towards the end
1722018783488.png

and strikers? goals win games

Is a massive risk cb even now tark had an injury the cover is still not good enough and we still need a lb young is not good enough imo

Always like the look of Aster Vranckx and we were linked either last window or one before.

Maybe Tim has fitted that young player spot in there mind.

Always like the look of Aster Vranckx and we were linked either last window or one before.

Maybe Tim has fitted that young player spot in there mind.
I think Tim is mate, in fact I think thelwell pulled one over on villa due to the p&s regs, I think we hit a player we really wanted and shipped off one we wanted [Poor language removed] off and who villa won't use

I hope we get him....him and Lindstrom could help us spring counter attacks at speed (quicker than previously) they would also be hopefully be able to support our CF rather than leave him him in isolation. Looking good on paper at least

I think Tim is mate, in fact I think thelwell pulled one over on villa due to the p&s regs, I think we hit a player we really wanted and shipped off one we wanted [Poor language removed] off and who villa won't use

Really liked the look of him in clips I’ve seen, looks a good promising midfielder, on a lot of things I look out for - hoping we did get one over them - think they are selling a lot of good players and not replacing them well by and large mate.

Who would you like to see in the middle?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.