Transfer Rumour Wilfried Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20240731_220003_Chrome.webp

Gnonton again fellas

Why is still time left could be the end of gnonto but is time for other players
Just a feeling really .
None of the ‘links’ and rumours feel genuine at the moment.
A lot of agents are linking very average players to us in the hope of creating a false bidding war , as is usual .
Nothing has the feel of a genuine interest.
Dyche seemed to hint as much last night , with his comment on stretching available resources.

Just a feeling really .
None of the ‘links’ and rumours feel genuine at the moment.
A lot of agents are linking very average players to us in the hope of creating a false bidding war , as is usual .
Nothing has the feel of a genuine interest.
Dyche seemed to hint as much last night , with his comment on stretching available resources.

I’d say that hints at the complete opposite, that he wants to bring more players in.

If Summerville is 25m then Gnonto is 10-15m, we need to move on if they're asking for similar prices for the pair.
If you were Leeds, you wouldnt value them the same?

Not even gonna pretend ive watched either of them, im going off numbers alone.

Summerville is 22 and had an utterly outstanding last season 20 goals 9 assists,3762 minutes, so I get the attraction, 4 goals 2 assists as a bit part player in the PL, 1418 minutes.
Gnonto is 20 and had a bit of a damp squib last season, 8 goals, 3 assists, 1863 minutes, 2 goals, 4 assists as a bit part player in the PL, 1353 minutes.

Maybe doesnt make sense when you look at it like that, but Gnonto is 2 years younger.

Last edited:
If you were Leeds, you wouldnt value them the same?

Not even gonna pretend ive watched either of them, im going off numbers alone.

Summerville is 22 and had an utterly outstanding last season 20 goals 9 assists, so I get the attraction, 4 goals 2 assists as a bit part player in the PL, 1418 minutes.
Gnonto is 20 and had a bit of a damp squib last season, 8 goals, 3 assists, 2 goals, 4 assists as a bit part player in the PL, 1353 minutes.

Maybe doesnt make sense when you look at it like that, but Gnonto is 2 years younger.
Think have sell on with gnonto and i am sure they got summerville for a cheap price prob have sell on included like we did for onana. Agree with you sunmerville apart from gray was meant to be the leeds player who would cost the most this summer

Maybe a chance for us or well just dont want to deal with us

The sticking point is the upfront payment. Always has been. Was the same last season.

West Ham will no doubt be paying a higher fee up front and they've shave a couple mill off for the luxury.

Unfortunately it's a luxury we don't have as our deals need to be structured a certain way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back