Transfer Rumour Wilfried Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm calling BS. Leeds will have been on the blower to their sports correspondent at the Athletic asking them to release a story that makes them look good. If we'd bid we would have heard about it.

Its very obvious Leeds have briefed that news under embargo. Even their fans are calling it.

They're not going to sign/attract a better player so if they can keep him, which after all their sales I'm sure they can, then they will.

He's worth more to them, than Everton.

Why are people talking about it being a saga and us needing to walk away when the reports are literally saying we did walk away ages ago.
Just looks like pr from leeds tbh with the fans looking at the summerville deal expecting them to good out for more. Have even stopped the full details of the deal coming out i think, is them trying to act like the have stood up strong. I would have liked him here but again is the club being smart we have not got the room at the minute and will not be pressured by other clubs

Why would we ever have needed this feller? We have 3 players: McNeil, Lindstrom and Ndiaye who can carry the ball - and to better effect - we didn't need a no necked no mark with no end product to add to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back