Transfer Rumour Wilfried Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer pace with intelligence. He's the ultimate chicken with no head.
It's not my job to identify a player but we need one of that profile it's not just pace we need end product too but it seems we aren't bothering now. Don't cry on the forum when we try and counter on the slow again.

It's not my job to identify a player but we need one of that profile it's not just pace we need end product too but it seems we aren't bothering now. Don't cry on the forum when we try and counter on the slow again.
I'm usually very pessimistic when it comes to Everton doing anything correctly, but I do think we'll end up with another CM and a pacy winger before the end of the window (maybe loans). Anything else I would imagine would be dependent on sales.

Not ITK. Just a gut feeling.

Would have loved us to sign him but good to see us move on from a player because we actually have identified other targets.

I still think he'll end up an Everton player next year though. We have seen the recruitment team be really persistent with players over several windows.

Can we file this lad alongside David Nugent, Mikael Forssel, Jason Koumas et al yet?
Not yet, there's a bit more mileage to be had in him shredding Robertson at Anfield in a similar way to what James & Richarlison did to them, and the memories of Fellaini when he was at Liege, thinking, we could do with some of that.

Last edited:
He must be raging though...he is on a low wage which suits leeds perfectly...he could easily be on 3 or 4 times more if he was allowed to move. I know that he will not starve, but he could be missing a significant amount of money for a second season running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.