Transfer Rumour Wilfried Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't think I'd ever agree with Dave and I don't think I would ever call a professional footballer "trash " but Gnonto has pace , a trick and that's it. He shows absolutely no football intelligence.

An over rated , over paid , expensive , non productive player who appears to think that he is much better than he actually is is the polar opposite of what we need.
But other than that you like him ?

Thought I'd watch the Leeds / Pompey game to see if Gnonto has improved since I last saw him.
Alas after 20 minutes he still runs around like a headless chicken with no end product and no team responsibility ( Portsmouth have just equalised after Gnonto completely failed to pick up a midfield runner).

After giving that critique it's odds on that he will score a hat trick in the 2nd half. 😂
Any more predictions?😁

Coming in off the left where Mcneil would start anyway. I would have liked Willy but can't see it now unless we get some funds. They want an eye watering 28m and 15m up front.

Coming in off the left where Mcneil would start anyway. I would have liked Willy but can't see it now unless we get some funds. They want an eye watering 28m and 15m up front.
Played as a 10 in the first half.

£15 million up front pfttt I wouldn't pay more than £10 million for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.