Transfer Rumour Wilifred Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
People always ask do we think Everton can only work on one deal at a time

Well I think all the evidence suggests that it's probably true. So that's why I prefer us to move on to other targets rather than drag deals out to the end of the window.

Leaving things until deadline day is a thing that relegation candidates do. Until we start acting like an established mid table club again, we will always be close to relegation.

And for the fans, we need to stop accepting the drivel about judging the side at the end of the window. It's a woeful excuse and not one that an organised and competent club would ever make. Don't accept their excuses, call them out on it.

It’s almost like he’s the only player across world football that’s worthy of pursuing.

They should be out trying to find the next Gnonto at the price Leeds paid for this one.

If we have 30m to throw at a player, there’s far better available than this lad for that price.
Exactly.

The whole club is dysfunctional.

It's a bogus bid anyway like, but £30M for a player who helped relegate Leeds who paid £4M for him is exactly why Everton got into this FFP mess.

Well I think all the evidence suggests that it's probably true. So that's why I prefer us to move on to other targets rather than drag deals out to the end of the window.

Leaving things until deadline day is a thing that relegation candidates do. Until we start acting like an established mid table club again, we will always be close to relegation.

And for the fans, we need to stop accepting the drivel about judging the side at the end of the window. It's a woeful excuse and not one that an organised and competent club would ever make. Don't accept their excuses, call them out on it.
haven't the last few windows left us markedly weaker at the end than at the start? How TF we still don't have a primary striker or a proper back up (or two) to DCL is utterly shameful.

Can't agree more with this statement. We have learned to live with mediocrity and seem to be accepting it. Until the entire board goes, the same thing will happen again and again...there is no transparency and accountability other than "its the fan's fault".

And it is always chaotic. Now in for Hudson-Odoi and he was never on our list of targets at the stat of the window. They are winging it again.

Adams + Gnonto wont be enough to change squads trajectory. Need more trastic measures. Actually we should be prepairing for relegation already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back