Transfer Rumour Wilifred Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Adams and Gnonto fees, if you added them together - you are probably hitting a price Forrest would accept for Brennen Johnson.

Hes not coming here though, we have the profile of a skip fire.

But it illustrates that finance is only one aspect of our recruitment problem, profile is another.
If this club had anything about them they'd be scouring European leagues and coming up with their own £4M signings.

Walsh had a bad name here, but he knew those markets and the domestic market in young talent.

Thelwell is a disgrace and a fraud.

We move on and Leeds are left with a player who is basically finished at the club.

If no one else comes in for him they are screwed.

Does this not put us in a strong position?

If they want to cut off their own nose, let em.

Within a few days of the window closing he'll be back training and then playing.

Fans are fickle - only have to look at years worth of "But Ross WAAAAALKS into our team lad". Arteta lashed in a last second transfer request - an hour before deadline and fans wanted him as manager.

Why? He signed a contract...Its up to them whether he goes or not and up to a team to pay the valuation.

I think once you're relegated and start the season off all over the place you can't be holding back young talent wanting to progress themselves.

£25m for a kid they dropped to the bench is a fair deal for all parties imo. Publically flogging the boy and claiming he's not for sale whilst still engaging in talk with other clubs is poor form.

They're pulling a Zaha on us.

I think once you're relegated and start the season off all over the place you can't be holding back young talent wanting to progress themselves.

£25m for a kid they dropped to the bench is a fair deal for all parties imo. Publically flogging the boy and claiming he's not for sale whilst still engaging in talk with other clubs is poor form.

They're pulling a Zaha on us.
It's smoke and mirrors...I personally think they have a hope of integrating him back into the squad now...While they're having dialogue with ourselves it's showing him and the agent they're willing to sell if the price is met.

I think they also realise that we can't afford him, so in the end they can say to him "look we where trying to do a deal but Everton couldn't afford you"...blame them.

It's all mess to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back