Will any manager make us happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading through the threads here it seems that every name put forward draws criticism from many

We have to go with someone.

Whoever it is we need to get behind them (as long as they are not a kopite rat)

I am not keen on ex managers. Maybe someone younger who could be given time as there is a real mess to sort out. But I really have no idea who we need

But will we be happy with anyone?
Pep

Sorry mate but I'm not having your bedwetter either. Get a grip, no everyone that is an Everton follower does it from the beginning of their lives, specially those of us that have not been brought up in the UK , but that doesn't make less of a Blue follower than you. I started following Everton because of the Colombian connections but I have become very passionate about Everton and its history. So I'm planning to stay a follower even after Mina is long gone. That's the reason why when I purchased the Club's jersey, I had it personalized it with Sassy instead of getting a James or Mina shirt :p

View attachment 152805
I don't remember those shorts on the official website.....

No. wait. I think I do. Pickford wears them sometimes during games.

Question is why do you keep coming back with the same old material?

Reckon you can’t get enough of bed wetter wools
I half igonre you’se, I like the proper fans chat and you get a good bit of it, shame there is that many keyboard whinnets like yourself. Barry’s got half a life.

Mutzo wools need to sort it.

IMG-20220121-WA0036.jpg

?????

Status
Not open for further replies.