Will any manager make us happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No point arguing with Charlie mate. He doesn't accept that anyone from outside L4 can possibly be a blue.

I was curious about this, where in L4 would a superblue be born ?

whereabouts in the postcode area would someone be at (other than home or the asda car park) to give birth ? Is there a maternity hospital in the vicinity ?

Sorry mate but no, not having that.

No having a go at her either for play to her for getting involved, she won’t be the only one. However I’m not having that your a proper blue if you start following us because we signed 2 players from your national team. Not having it in the slightest. What happens when Mina moves on? What happend to all the israeli fans we had who followed Idan Tal over or Li Ties fans, you think they still support us. No... but 70 year old Terry from county road will do, he’s not following anyone he’s stuck with this crap.
Sorry mate but I'm not having your bedwetter either. Get a grip, no everyone that is an Everton follower does it from the beginning of their lives, specially those of us that have not been brought up in the UK , but that doesn't make less of a Blue follower than you. I started following Everton because of the Colombian connections but I have become very passionate about Everton and its history. So I'm planning to stay a follower even after Mina is long gone. That's the reason why when I purchased the Club's jersey, I had it personalized it with Sassy instead of getting a James or Mina shirt :p

7E39EC55-9762-4776-983B-23794B0ADF4F.jpeg

Sorry mate but I'm not having your bedwetter either. Get a grip, no everyone that is an Everton follower does it from the beginning of their lives, specially those of us that have not been brought up in the UK , but that doesn't make less of a Blue follower than you. I started following Everton because of the Colombian connections but I have become very passionate about Everton and its history. So I'm planning to stay a follower even after Mina is long gone. That's the reason why when I purchased the Club's jersey, I had it personalized it with Sassy instead of getting a James or Mina shirt :p

View attachment 152805
Fair enough, agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.