Will any manager make us happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it was you that identified those issues not me, I said people wet the bed over the slightest thing, they also wet the bed over major things. FFS, can't anyone just comment without someone taking umbrage? And it is absolutely true that people moan about anything and everything, there's always someone who sees the downside, even when there is something occasionally good.

If you're new to this site (say within the last 5 years) all you see is ultra-bed-wetting.

FYI I am not to blame and I am a fan.
can you please tell me what you mean by the slightest things?

I wouldn't be happy with Martinez, Mourinho or one or two other. Wouldn't be annoyed with Lampard or Rooney. Would LOVE Kovac. I just want someone who has some idea who hasn't bombed out already, don't think it's that much to ask.

Life, don’t respect anyone who changes teams sorry.
So your da happened to support everton. Or atleast your from he city. Being an Evertonian just happened by chance. You didn't do anything. Sas is some Colombian in America. She fell for Everton. And is constantly on here talking everton. Watches the games. Long after James left. We have been absolutely dire, negative crap footy since she joined. Also runs into her fair share of wronguns on here and it doesn't detter her.

That kinda Evertonianship deserves massive respect.

I was going to write something about the globalisation of football setting unrealistic expectations and the goldfish nature of internet commentariat...

And then saw this thread had become an existential conversation about the semantics and etymology of the term bedwetter.

Which speaks for itself

Short answer: no; long answer: maybe (but define happy)

So your da happened to support everton. Or atleast your from he city. Being an Evertonian just happened by chance. You didn't do anything. Sas is some Colombian in America. She fell for Everton. And is constantly on here talking everton. Watches the games. Long after James left. We have been absolutely dire, negative crap footy since she joined. Also runs into her fair share of wronguns on here and it doesn't detter her.

No point arguing with Charlie mate. He doesn't accept that anyone from outside L4 can possibly be a blue. He is not only a superblue but also a professional scouser is Charlie. He even ends most of his posts with "lad" in case anyone should mistake him for a wool. God forbid. lol

Sorry mate but no, not having that.

No having a go at her either for play to her for getting involved, she won’t be the only one. However I’m not having that your a proper blue if you start following us because we signed 2 players from your national team. Not having it in the slightest. What happens when Mina moves on? What happend to all the israeli fans we had who followed Idan Tal over or Li Ties fans, you think they still support us. No... but 70 year old Terry from county road will do, he’s not following anyone he’s stuck with this crap.

No point arguing with Charlie mate. He doesn't accept that anyone from outside L4 can possibly be a blue. He is not only a superblue but also a professional scouser is Charlie. He even ends most of his posts with "lad" in case anyone should mistake him for a wool. God forbid. lol
Is right lad.

Reactions: kev
you've only started following the club since James joined. No one forced Ancelotti to leave, so if you are claiming that the fans are bedwetters on the grounds of wanting Benitez gone you need to think again I'm afraid.
I don't think she is.
In fact she detests Benitez almost as much as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.