Will any manager make us happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

We now know that the man to get behind is Ferguson, so let’s hope fans attending Saturday’s match show him and the players the support they need to thrive during this transitional period.
I think the players and others at Finch Farm will know how good Ferguson is and if he has it in him to be a long term manager of Everton, they have seen him perform under the last six previous managers.

slightest thing = benitez, kenwright and moshiri?

these are not slight things.

but blame the fans, by all means.

Bed-Wetter.gif

slightest thing = benitez, kenwright and moshiri?

these are not slight things.

but blame the fans, by all means.
Now it was you that identified those issues not me, I said people wet the bed over the slightest thing, they also wet the bed over major things. FFS, can't anyone just comment without someone taking umbrage? And it is absolutely true that people moan about anything and everything, there's always someone who sees the downside, even when there is something occasionally good.

If you're new to this site (say within the last 5 years) all you see is ultra-bed-wetting.

FYI I am not to blame and I am a fan.

Reading through the threads here it seems that every name put forward draws criticism from many

We have to go with someone.

Whoever it is we need to get behind them (as long as they are not a kopite rat)

I am not keen on ex managers. Maybe someone younger who could be given time as there is a real mess to sort out. But I really have no idea who we need

But will we be happy with anyone?
No of course not. People are individuals.

There are managers who will be given a chance by most though, that's the difference. Don't employ someone who people will be against no matter what.

There is a huge difference between people not wanting Potter because they don't think he has done enough to warrant the role and say Benitez who people don't want because he of his past.

Its funny really, I see it being brought up quite often that Everton fans are fickle and want too much etc. I think its the complete opposite. Just give us an actual plan, some direction and a bit of hope. I think most of us would be happy with that for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.