Will any manager make us happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously I think Big Dunc will sort the club out from the pitch inwards. I think Dunc alongside Rooney might also work. But the club is in too much of a mess to get a top man because why the hell would they want to manage a club like us at the moment? Trying to get Martinez after the way his stint ended which was probably just as toxic if not more than it has been with Benitez, and accepting him while still managing Belgium, is the ultimate proof that the football club are not functioning and are going to keep making the same mistakes.

Hallelujah, the reality check this forum needed. The sense of entitlement is ridiculous, get behind whoever it is (unless it's another fat kopite rat)
We now know that the man to get behind is Ferguson, so let’s hope fans attending Saturday’s match show him and the players the support they need to thrive during this transitional period.

No way any appointment is going to please everyone. We do have to unite though. I fear the Benitez fracture will be long lasting though. A lot of bad stuff was said and probably the fallout will linger for a long time. Disastrous appointment!
Ooooh I don't know ya know. Wake up tomorrow and see we have managed pry Pep Guardiola away from City, or Diego Simeone.....we might all be on the same page!

LOL. And you know what, some would still complain if it was him. Plays boring football, hasn't won anything for 2 months.....ya know the drill!
You're probably right, to be fair. "Bloody pass, pass, pass.... it's like Bobby Brown shoes except the ball's going forward!"

His first move as our manager would be to drop Rondon (from a plane hopefully), play no strikers at all and we win 6-0
Is this Martin Luther King's real dream? It surely is mine... ruined by the fact that I triple-captained DCL in my Fantasy Team and he never played.

Sadly no. We have no hope on the pitch, even under pep, unless we sort ourselves out off it. Moshri and the board have made bad decision after bad decision and its the sole reason why we're in this shambolic state. Until that is resolved, it doesn't matter who our manager is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back