Will any manager make us happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate but no, not having that.

No having a go at her either for play to her for getting involved, she won’t be the only one. However I’m not having that your a proper blue if you start following us because we signed 2 players from your national team. Not having it in the slightest. What happens when Mina moves on? What happend to all the israeli fans we had who followed Idan Tal over or Li Ties fans, you think they still support us. No... but 70 year old Terry from county road will do, he’s not following anyone he’s stuck with this crap.
There are a host of reasons why someone supports a team. It isn't relevant why but what is important is that they then continue to support the team . James has been and gone and @Sassy Colombian remains and wholeheartedly supports the team.
Like many on here she can't get to games but I know she spends a lot of dollars to make sure that she gets cable channels to watch our pitiful displays. It would be easy for her to support a glory team that a Colombian played for but she doesn't.
I also know that she is looking forward so much to visiting Goodison next season. It will cost her a fortune so I think she has as much right to express an opinion upon Everton as you me or anyone else.

Sorry mate but no, not having that.

No having a go at her either for play to her for getting involved, she won’t be the only one. However I’m not having that your a proper blue if you start following us because we signed 2 players from your national team. Not having it in the slightest. What happens when Mina moves on? What happend to all the israeli fans we had who followed Idan Tal over or Li Ties fans, you think they still support us. No... but 70 year old Terry from county road will do, he’s not following anyone he’s stuck with this crap.
Mate of course there are blow ins and come and go follow players

around. Not denying that. But she came for James not Mina. James got booted to oil land. And she's here chatting everton. Paying money to this forum every month. Watching us all season without mina in the side. Does be in player threads and all subjects everton related. She's not a blow in.

She's a blue. As good as a Blue from country road "stuck" with supporting everton.

Mate of course there are blow ins and come and go follow players

around. Not denying that. But she came for James not Mina. James got booted to oil land. And she's here chatting everton. Paying money to this forum every month. Watching us all season without mina in the side. Does be in player threads and all subjects everton related. She's not a blow in.

She's a blue. As good as a Blue from country road "stuck" with supporting everton.
Didnt she just say in the thread she was supporting Everton before James, when Mina got here?

There are a host of reasons why someone supports a team. It isn't relevant why but what is important is that they then continue to support the team . James has been and gone and @Sassy Colombian remains and wholeheartedly supports the team.
Like many on here she can't get to games but I know she spends a lot of dollars to make sure that she gets cable channels to watch our pitiful displays. It would be easy for her to support a glory team that a Colombian played for but she doesn't.
I also know that she is looking forward so much to visiting Goodison next season. It will cost her a fortune so I think she has as much right to express an opinion upon Everton as you me or anyone else.
Trying to win a few brownie points, pretty desperate.

Last edited:

I remember clearly the Kendall Out chants and graffiti before we went on to win two Leagues, an FA Cup and the ECWC. Very small things turned us round in particular a bobble on a frozen Oxford pitch. We lost out to West Ham in 1980 by another bobble.

What I really worry about is the lack of commitment to this club by overpaid Muppets.

I think that Ferguson, with his love of this club, can root them up the backside

Read in the echo that FSW said that the players were scared of the crowd and crumble under the pressure.

Didn’t know we had that much power and the players are so weak minded so what manager is going to sort that out ?

I actually have been following the club, if not active participating at GOT, since Mina joined Everton.

I wasn’t trying to imply the fans are bedwetters on the grounds of wanting Benitez gone. I’m actually rejoice about the stubborn Spaniard not being our manager anymore. I am still mad about him selling James and Digne ? But what I’m implying is that not matter who gets chosen as our next manager, some of you are going to cry and be unhappy about it because you all can be some miserable sods. My hope, however, is that whoever gets chosen doesn’t divide the fan base as much as Benitez did. It has been sad witnessing the inner wars and name calling that has been going here at GOT for the past six months. We have lost some good posters because of it.
@Death

Oops

I believe IAN HOLLOWAY is available.
I cannot think of someone more fitting for our circus. Ian would certainly make me smile/giggle/laugh/and probably cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.