Will Martinez ever lead us to the Champions League?

Will Martinez lead us into the Champions League at any time during his tenure?

• Yes

• No

• Selection of breads and cheeses

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coleman, baines, barkley, lukaku and stones woukd all go mate. Not counting others who'd have a shout as well

Never really been convinced Coleman is at that level tbh, never concerns me when he is linked with a top team. Not convinced Lukaku would be in demand from the elite either. Barkley only if he steps up a level.

I'm torn. He's certainly got a long term plan in mind and I defo think we'll do well again but at the same time two years ago we had an amazing season, United fell off, and we got 72 points to get 5th. Like others said we'll need a lot of luck avoiding injuries we always seem to get and for someone like united to crap the bed

Never really been convinced Coleman is at that level tbh, never concerns me when he is linked with a top team. Not convinced Lukaku would be in demand from the elite either. Barkley only if he steps up a level.

Lukaku woukd get in both Arsenals and United team mate, coleman you seriously underate as when hes got an actual winger playing ahead looks the best rb in the league, barkley is potential still granted

He probably won't but that won't necessarily be his fault. Arsenal, Manu, Man city, and Chelaea should finish top 4 every year really. Their budgets dwarf ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back