Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Yes. You’re not willing to admit you had Keane totally wrong. His passing is good, positioning good, tackling good, and he’s popping up with goals. Literally won us the game yesterday but he’s not even in your top 3... He’s been legitimately good for the entirety of Carlo’s time at Everton with the exception of a few games that of course you jump on as some sort of justification for your old views.

2. Doucoure got skinned for their goal and was far from motm yesterday, so yeah, doesn’t seem like you watched it.

Every game Keane plays in a deep defence hes good...not sure what youre on about to be honest.

Pretty obtuse view on Doucoure as well...he was everywhere. Replace him with any other of our midfielders and we'd have been overrun.

Every game Keane plays in a deep defence hes good...not sure what youre on about to be honest.

Pretty obtuse view on Doucoure as well...he was everywhere. Replace him with any other of our midfielders and we'd have been overrun.
Pretty obtuse? Literally 4 out of 641 have said Doucoure should’ve been motm. Keane won it in a landslide, but I’m the obtuse one? Ok then. You’re clearly the smartest guy in the room.

4-2-4, isn't it?
IMG_20210114_115001.webp

Why?
He did exactly as Don Carlo asked....and did it well.
jog around? I would of got motm in that position then. I thought keane was better, scored a goal, good pass% and rock solid. Digne had a good game, assist and worked well on the flanks. Iwobi, did some good interplay with hamez, got a goal, and attacking good movement all round and tracking back, even gomes came on, built up play, got an assist and had a very good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back