Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Keane
2. James
3. Digne / Iwobi

Cant see why you (and many others) put Keane as 1....aside from the goal I felt Mina was more effective (both were great though).

James wasnt involved as much as Doucoure but his crossfield passes especially to Digne (amazing crosses) were ace.

Doucoure for me was a one man army in the middle. He seemed to be everywhere.

6th away win though. SIXTH!

Feel we're kinda grinding the results out a bit at the stage of the season.. but then that seems true for everyone. Gonna be a close battle all the way.

Cant see why you (and many others) put Keane as 1....aside from the goal I felt Mina was more effective (both were great though).

James wasnt involved as much as Doucoure but his crossfield passes especially to Digne (amazing crosses) were ace.

Keane was superb in his own penalty area , his distribution was excellent and he scored with a wonderful header.
James put in an excellent shift and his vision and use of the ball demonstrated that he was technically the best player on the pitch.
Digne playing in a position unknown to him was a fabulous outlet and as well as setting up the opening goal put in some tremendous crosses and if DCL gas been playing we would have won comfortably.
Iwobi continued his good recent form had great energy and took his goal very well.

You are championing Doucoure. Well he gave us tremendous legs and cover in midfield but his use of the ball was poor and if he could improve this aspect of his game he would be an awesome midfielder.

Keane was superb in his own penalty area , his distribution was excellent and he scored with a wonderful header.
James put in an excellent shift and his vision and use of the ball demonstrated that he was technically the best player on the pitch.
Digne playing in a position unknown to him was a fabulous outlet and as well as setting up the opening goal put in some tremendous crosses and if DCL gas been playing we would have won comfortably.
Iwobi continued his good recent form had great energy and took his goal very well.

You are championing Doucoure. Well he gave us tremendous legs and cover in midfield but his use of the ball was poor and if he could improve this aspect of his game he would be an awesome midfielder.
You're right. Doucoure was everywhere but he wasn't contributing anything. Gave the ball away constantly from what I could see

“Aside from the (match-winning) goal...”

lollol:D:pint2:

I’d have been tempted to vote for Doucoure if he hadn’t ruined it with a pointless foul that’s given us a problem in the next match with him suspended. I thought he was good apart from that.

giphy.gif
? We did well to win and Carlo is a legend but people are allowed to question team selections- especially when they are like last nights

Very satisfying win. West Ham still puzzles me but there's no denying the oars all seem to be rowing in the same direction as Everton!

Really good to see Iwobi and Keane getting the goals for us yesterday. The game could have gone either way really but thankfully it went ours; that was a sweet three points to pick up against a good Wolves team.

After topping off a solid performance with a cracking goal, old ten-bob head Michael Keane gets my MotM vote.

Keane Kryten.webp

Adrian Durham of Talk Sport was very effusive 30mins ago. Gushing even.

Our teams performance last night 'was the best performance of the season so far, by ANY team'.

Adrian Durham of Talk Sport was very effusive 30mins ago. Gushing even.

Our teams performance last night 'was the best performance of the season so far, by ANY team'.
Interesting. I thought we were imperious second half and limited their chances a lot but the first half almost bored me into a coma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back