Worst Beer/Lager Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much all beers that are ‘brewed under licence in UK’ are awful but I do love Stella.
Those little stubby bottles of awful French beer that some cheapskate has brought are always left in the fridge after a party. I throw them away

Just saw Skol mentioned in the Everton forum, and Chang mentioned the other day, and wondered what the GOT consensus is on the worst ale out there? Or even a discontinued one.

Carling, Chang, Skol and a homebrand Aldi one from uni I can't remember the name of for me are the worst, but I honestly think Chang at Goodison was the worst of the lot.
An ice cold Chang isn't that bad.

Problem when we had it was it was served unchilled... And launched into a plastic cup at speed making it instantly flat

95% of anything made by Carlton Breweries Australia.
I panicked the other day when I read that there was a beer supply problem leading up to Christmas, but I relaxed when it turned out to be Carlton stuff. I don't drink it so it's not a problem but I remember when it was the only beer you could get in Melbourne and we thought it was the best beer in the world.
Worst beer I remember was a Youngs pint in England a long time ago. I'm a serious beer drinker and that the only time I left one on
the bar. Could've been a bad batch, to be fair.
My fave at the mo is James Squires Hop Thief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back