Worst Beer/Lager Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Special Brew. What’s the next thread?
True story (Sadly).

My auntie worked the offy. Went in with my mates for a carry out just turned 18, Egged on as the rest were getting it I asked for SB. They all did.

In front of them all she said no. Pick something else. I held my ground and got my 4 tins. On giving my change she told me my Ma would be informed.

First night I vomited in the park. Probably the drink playing a small part in the anticipation of the Mother sermon.

Grunhalle Lager. Used to be sold in Greenhall pubs in the 70s and 80s. Undrinkable. As was Greenhalls bitter too.

Strangely enough, mix them together as a pint of golden and it was weirdly palatable.

What was the lager sold in Higsons pubs?. That was pretty crap too.
I remember Grunhalle. It was truly terrible. I've even got the glass.

Just saw Skol mentioned in the Everton forum, and Chang mentioned the other day, and wondered what the GOT consensus is on the worst ale out there? Or even a discontinued one.

Carling, Chang, Skol and a homebrand Aldi one from uni I can't remember the name of for me are the worst, but I honestly think Chang at Goodison was the worst of the lot.
Carling and Fosters..

Fosters, Skol and Tennents. I am ashamed that Tennents is such a huge brand in Scotland as it's weak, tasteless pish, especially the cans which, when opened, smell like someone in the room's let off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back