Worst Beer/Lager Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Skol mentioned in the Everton forum, and Chang mentioned the other day, and wondered what the GOT consensus is on the worst ale out there? Or even a discontinued one.

Carling, Chang, Skol and a homebrand Aldi one from uni I can't remember the name of for me are the worst, but I honestly think Chang at Goodison was the worst of the lot.
Carling carlsberg and Skol are worse than Chang. Amstel is on a par

I got a free Chang beer when i wore my everton shirt to a vietnamese resturant. Finishing it was a struggle.

Pretty sure every standard lager tastes the same there's about 5 here in Spain which are identical and taste of nothing
I normally get some cans of this for the fridge wherever I’m staying when I’m over in Spain. I can’t work out if it’s the Spanish equivalent of cans of special brew though. It at least has more of a flavour than the standard St Miguel's you usually get. I don’t mind Estrella on draft though
6A11D9CC-7123-4D2E-AB50-8F059BF08643.webp

First time I drank Carlsberg from a can I thought I'd trod in dog shoite, the smell was that hideous. Rank tier beer same as Carling.
Absolutley this. Can't stand the stuff, worst bevvie goin.

Growing up, my rs mates accused me of hating it due to their sponsorship deal and being a bitter blue - I said, nah, it's because it smells like the landlady has shat in it.

The smell of all these IPAs make me gag now, they all stink - the yeast and hops used just don't agree with me.

Absolutley this. Can't stand the stuff, worst bevvie goin.

Growing up, my rs mates accused me of hating it due to their sponsorship deal and being a bitter blue - I said, nah, it's because it smells like the landlady has shat in it.

The smell of all these IPAs make me gag now, they all stink - the yeast and hops used just don't agree with me.
Yeah nothing to do with the RS, it's just a chappy smelling beer.
I like to try different beers as you never know what you can come across- last week tried this IPA that was happy with a hint of citrus. Tasted like I'd imagine urinal cubes to taste!

Always confused with Budweiser hate because it's actually quite remarkable that they have made an alcoholic drink taste of pretty much nothing

Anyway, probably Greene King IPA or that awful banana bread beer that was in supermarkets at one point
That or Doom Bar. Both regularly taste like treacle and often gives your faeces a similar consistency.

I had a Nepalese lager yesterday at the Great Himalayas in Southport.

Mount Everest I think it was called. Fresh and clean tasting. Not bad at all.

Agree with most already posted on here but from my younger years i'd like to add Heldenbrau, Wrexham Lager and those super sized cans of Danish Lager called Faxe. All horrific creations that should be used for cleaning toilets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back