Worst Beer/Lager Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not had the pleasure of putting myself through a moment with this but the review below sets a warm almost romantic setting in the mind.

beer_496

Buckle up. That is all... Oh, and it tastes like [Poor language removed].. unless its really cold served out of a glass quart bottle inside a small paper bag... A corner store favorite.. something that will make you so drunk you either get super pissed, piss yourself or both... Pairs really well with the last 5$ you have to your name and half smoked cigarette you found on the ground

Always confused with Budweiser hate because it's actually quite remarkable that they have made an alcoholic drink taste of pretty much nothing

Anyway, probably Greene King IPA or that awful banana bread beer that was in supermarkets at one point
I agree with the budweiser shout. Ice cold- it's just coloured water and completely inoffensive. I wouldn’t get it by choice but if it were the only option it'd go down no problemo. Can understand also people's contempt for it though- it's a beer for people who don't really care too much for beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back