Worst Beer/Lager Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

The carlsburg brewery is in a nice part of Copenhagen so I've been there a few times.

The European version of their main beer is 1% or so stronger than the UK version and is a bit better. They do an unfiltered version too which is alright. Nice courtyard anyway
Carlsberg Elephant is the one: ice cold it’s like nectar albeit strong; anything less than that, it’s closer to drinking custard.

I caught up with a heap of mates for lunch today, we got talking about some of the most "memorable" hangovers we'd had in the past. Hotel rooms getting covered in vomit and the like. Best decision i ever made was giving up the drink lol
A lad I know was woken up naked on his hotel bed after hotel staff had to gain entry to his room cos he’d managed to flood the bathroom and subsequently the floors below. He had no memory of how this happened and said he was so rough he couldn’t move and was just lying there bollock naked whilst all the staff had to stop the flooding.
Had a hefty bill the next day and hasn’t really been the same since.

A lad I know was woken up naked on his hotel bed after hotel staff had to gain entry to his room cos he’d managed to flood the bathroom and subsequently the floors below. He had no memory of how this happened and said he was so rough he couldn’t move and was just lying there bollock naked whilst all the staff had to stop the flooding.
Had a hefty bill the next day and hasn’t really been the same since.
My mate was telling me years ago his old man (alcoholic) woke up after being blind drunk and pissed all through the built in wardrobe over the clothes, his mum was obviously furious. Then a few years later my sister was telling me her husband (they're now divorced) who is also an alcoholic woke up and pissed all through her handbag that was hanging on a door handle, he tagged along to a music festival with me and my mates ages ago and we stayed in a hotel in Sydney and had a few boozy nights and i just happened to wake up and see him about to piss all over the power point the tv and everything was plugged into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back