Worst person you've slept with

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had once had a friend ( not me honest ! ) who loved doing it whilst the ladies had a tampon in. He reckoned it heightened the pleasure ! ( he is now on marriage number 4 for some reason ).

Ps - Could we start a thread where any female members of GOT wish to share any of their experiences about this topic ?
I think we've lost them all.

I have a mate ( not me again honest ) who biffed his birds mum at Crosby Marina whilst on a family meal on South Road in Waterloo, explaining their absence by claiming they'd been to the cash point and to get some fags. Ps - I'm finding it very bizarre the way some of these posts are jogging my memory about filth I,d long forgotten about !

I had once had a friend ( not me honest ! ) who loved doing it whilst the ladies had a tampon in. He reckoned it heightened the pleasure ! ( he is now on marriage number 4 for some reason ).

Ps - Could we start a thread where any female members of GOT wish to share any of their experiences about this topic ?
I didn't think that was actually possible. Wouldn't that cause Toxic Shock?

I didn't think that was actually possible. Wouldn't that cause Toxic Shock?

He did suffer quite a lot if " cheese grater " type injuries as a result of his particular fetish. I won't go into detail how he managed to achieve his intended goal, but let's put it this way it involved a degree of manipulation of the object inside. It's making my feel queasy just thinking about this now.

I have a mate ( not me again honest ) who biffed his birds mum at Crosby Marina whilst on a family meal on South Road in Waterloo, explaining their absence by claiming they'd been to the cash point and to get some fags. Ps - I'm finding it very bizarre the way some of these posts are jogging my memory about filth I,d long forgotten about !

It's terrible mate. Anybody who does such a thing should be sentenced to wearing Crocs for life.

Managed to get some 'stuff' on my little fella after it went into door number 2 and was told " that it never usually happened".
A personal low point, remembering this happening and two admitting it here.

Right here goes, about 20 years ago me and my best night in the Cabin Club in Wood Street bladdered got seduced by two absolute Munters who were sisters. They were that bad me and my mate actually tossed a coin in front of them to decide who was going to go with the one who really did look like Grotbags from Chorlton and the Wheelies ( remember that ! ). Gets back to ours and I,m just about to do the deed on the kitchen work surface with Grotbags when her sister comes in and says that she fancies me and Grotbags fancies my mate. A quick swap round and I,m in the living room with the lesser evil and my mates with Grotbags in the kitchen. The deed is done and the ladies are packed off. The following morning my mate wakes me up and asks what it means when puss comes out when you piss ! Ladies and Gentleman it's Gonorrhoea from Grotbags !

She was called Fenella mate, Grotbags was from Emu's World.

Fenella aka Edwina Currie.

B26qbD-CIAAP2zQ.jpg

Once had a bird who had a habit of letting mega Vagifarts...I had to keep telling her "it's all right" "it's alright, i dont mind it"

Out of symphaty i let it loose too and honked away...she didnt like it and left.
This happened to me a few months ago but I didn't know what it was I just started pissing myself

Edit: Not literally

Last edited:
Once copping off with this gorgeous bird on the d-floor. Bought her a drink, went outside for a fag and was chatting with her mates. All having a laugh and whatnot- proper in there and destination of her yard after the lights come on looking more and more on the cards. Went for a little dance with her and my mate comes up to me and yells "OI ITS YA MISSUS ON THE PHONE, SHE'S BEEN TRYING TO GET HOLD OF YOU FOR AGES". Didn't even have a missus at the time, massive cockblock. Safe to say she wasn't happy whatsoever and wouldn't hear another word from me. Wasn't particularly chuffed with my mate but all's fair in love and war. Onto the next one then, went to the bar and bought a drink and got chatting to this chubby ginner girl. In the gloom and flashing lights she had quite a pretty face and I don't mind a large chick and quite fancy a redhead. She was perfectly keen and cracked on to her like, no time wasted. Lights came on at the end of the night and she was pretty gruesome, especially compared to bird number 1. However, almost out of spite for the first cockblock, went back to her house in the taxi. Was awful, bangin' her for a good 30minutes and didn't feel a thing- all the while she was lying their wincing telling me that it was hurting. Not sure how, hot dog and a cave type thing. After a while I pulled out, put my trousers on and asked to leave. Had to creep out of the flat with sound of her mates chilling in the living room. She was a student though and not only had to let me out of the flat, but through every security gate and the front of the complex. Took about 5 minutes, in an awkward silence that conveyed just how bad an experience it had been. She gave me her number which I pretended to type into my phone, gave her a peck on the cheek and ran all the way home.

Reactions: FTY
Once copping off with this gorgeous bird on the d-floor. Bought her a drink, went outside for a [Poor language removed] and was chatting with her mates. All having a laugh and whatnot- proper in there and destination of her yard after the lights come on looking more and more on the cards. Went for a little dance with her and my mate comes up to me and yells "OI ITS YA MISSUS ON THE PHONE, SHE'S BEEN TRYING TO GET HOLD OF YOU FOR AGES". Didn't even have a missus at the time, massive cockblock. Safe to say she wasn't happy whatsoever and wouldn't hear another word from me. Wasn't particularly chuffed with my mate but all's fair in love and war. Onto the next one then, went to the bar and bought a drink and got chatting to this chubby ginner girl. In the gloom and flashing lights she had quite a pretty face and I don't mind a large chick and quite fancy a redhead. She was perfectly keen and cracked on to her like, no time wasted. Lights came on at the end of the night and she was pretty gruesome, especially compared to bird number 1. However, almost out of spite for the first cockblock, went back to her house in the taxi. Was awful, bangin' her for a good 30minutes and didn't feel a thing- all the while she was lying their wincing telling me that it was hurting. Not sure how, hot dog and a cave type thing. After a while I pulled out, put my trousers on and asked to leave. Had to creep out of the flat with sound of her mates chilling in the living room. She was a student though and not only had to let me out of the flat, but through every security gate and the front of the complex. Took about 5 minutes, in an awkward silence that conveyed just how bad an experience it had been. She gave me her number which I pretended to type into my phone, gave her a peck on the cheek and ran all the way home.

lollollollollol

with these 2 birds in flat ran out off smokes ... 'run downstairs nock on number
whatever it was for smokes an say we asked' came back up they wouldnt answer the door
left phone an money in pocket was wounded ffs.

i dont even mind i would of bought smokes .. but ffs
an the worst thing is i was in my bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back