Worst person you've slept with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not slept with but a few years back got a blowjob from some bird in ibiza, was hammered at the time so never noticed she smoked other wise i wouldnt have bothered but woke up the next day and my nob smelt like an ashtray, no matter how much i showered the smell stayed on me for a few days. Havent given any bird that smokes the time of day since and never will.

Not slept with but a few years back got a blowjob from some bird in ibiza, was hammered at the time so never noticed she smoked other wise i wouldnt have bothered but woke up the next day and my nob smelt like an ashtray, no matter how much i showered the smell stayed on me for a few days. Havent given any bird that smokes the time of day since and never will.

Kin 'ell. What was she smoking ffs?

Uncle Rolf tied me Kangaroo down once for sport, and then he whipped out Jake the peg, with his extra leg...not a good night.
Could have been worse......

Jim-will-fix-it2.jpg

A Welsh bird in Thailand. Pulled her for a laugh at a beach party and she would not leave me alone afterwards. Went back to the hut I was staying at with her but told her to wait outside while I grabbed something quick, then closed the door on her and got into bed.
After about an hour she was still outside and I started to feel a bit bad so went out to tell her that she wasn't coming in (keep in mind I'm now just in my boxers) but her hotel was on a different part of the island, so me being the nice chap I was decided to walk her back.

About 3/4 of the way I threw a tantrum (honest to god sat on the floor flapping my arms around) because I just realised I'm still in my pants and nothing else. She talked me round to staying at her place and I thought why not Ive come this far may as well get a rub out of it.

Next morning after waking up next to the grim reaper I did the 45minute walk back just in my white pants without realising there was a brown dirt stain on my arse from where I sat down on the floor.

Didn't shag, didn't even have any sort of sexiness, but I pulled some bird in the Blue Angel one time, and her version of kissing was to quite literally occupy my whole mouth with her tongue. I couldn't actually reach her lips to kiss them for this big mass filling my gob.

Pulled someone 'fit' in town one time, took her back, and as i began to sober up, literally in the taxi home, i started to notice that she wasn't actually a looker, more this hairy cretin, who literally put me to shame in the facial area department, thought i may aswell go through with it, i've gotten this far, so dropped her kecks to what i can only describe as the equivalent of someone pouring a way a full pint of water, was what dropped from her gaping lady passage, kept on thinking, "it's okay, may still get a gobble, it's fine", and when it finally got round to it, she just took a major big bite into my knob, and i just went mad, and kicked her out :lol:, got a text in the morning.... "Left my pants in yours, can i have them back"

Christ. Being single was shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back