Worst person you've slept with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of weeks ago probs. Brought some bird back (not attractive) and smashed her. She was horrendous, not in a bad shag kind of way, just utter filth. She actually wanted me to full on beat her. I couldn't do it. I slapped her once round the face like HARD which seemed to get her off. Couldn't do it again, I am a gentle soul.
Had a similar experience, she was telling me to spit in her face and get heavy handed. Swerved that, im ok with a bit of light spanking, but that bitch was crazy

Not slept with but a few years back got a blowjob from some bird in ibiza, was hammered at the time so never noticed she smoked other wise i wouldnt have bothered but woke up the next day and my nob smelt like an ashtray, no matter how much i showered the smell stayed on me for a few days. Havent given any bird that smokes the time of day since and never will.
cigar_two_women_smoking.jpg

Pulled a girl a couple of years ago, she had all this mad curly hair (on her head just to clarify), in the morning she picked up her thong off the floor and used it as a band to tie her hair back, I was just watching shocked and she asked me "have you never seen a girl use her knickers as a scrunchie before?" , like it was a normal thing to do.

Didn't shag, didn't even have any sort of sexiness, but I pulled some bird in the Blue Angel one time, and her version of kissing was to quite literally occupy my whole mouth with her tongue. I couldn't actually reach her lips to kiss them for this big mass filling my gob.

Sure it was a tongue?

Pulled a girl a couple of years ago, she had all this mad curly hair (on her head just to clarify), in the morning she picked up her thong off the floor and used it as a band to tie her hair back, I was just watching shocked and she asked me "have you never seen a girl use her knickers as a scrunchie before?" , like it was a normal thing to do.

.......as she wiped her clout on your cat.

Quality

Pulled a bird a few years ago, and ended up going on a few dates and all that lark.
One weekend I booked a hotel for us after a night out, it was boss in the night, everything was great and we did the deed.
It was the following morning waking up with the horn, so one thing lead to another and we were at it again, it was only after turning her over and doing her dogging that I kept getting a whiff of poo!!!
She'd only had a dump when I was a sleep and thats all could now smell, I just stopped dead and said I think I'm going to be sick.
Ended up getting dressed sharpish and made a swift exit.
Never spoke to her again after that.

Shallow I know but that smell will stay with me forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back