Worst person you've slept with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once pulled a lovely lady from Salford, she had this need to talk dirty but a mixture of her frankly comical accent and ineptness at this art form made for one of the least erotic experiences of my life.

She kept saying stuff like 'd'jer like mah pooseh?" "d'jer wannaeat mah pooseh".

Horrific.

I spat my tea all over the place reading this.

I've been trying to recollect a story I could contribute to this thread but;
a) I haven't had sex with enough people for anything interesting to happen and
b) I'm just grateful to anyone that had sex with me. I wouldn't touch me with a ten foot clown pole.

I know your pain my friend.

Pulled a bird on a night out in Newcastle. Started the job and found myself behind her doing her doggy. She suddenly jumped up and said I'll be back in a minute. I'm kneeling there on the bed perplexed as she ran off to the toilet. She took a while in the toilet so I went over and knocked on the door and noticed some little marks on the floor. Popped the light on and she'd only gone and dribbled [Poor language removed] all over the room. Anyway I left and never saw her again.

Another bird I shagged while at uni and she kept trying to put wigs and [Poor language removed] on me which was weird but I was pissed so just went along with it. Found out a few days later from a lad I was out with she had a girlfriend. I felt so used.

I'm glad I'm not single anywmore.

Did a favour for a mate years ago, we'd bumped into his ex who he still pined for, as he was going to take her home I got landed with her offensive looking mate.

Being a gentleman I said I'd drop her off in a cab, but she got a bit frisky on the way and I was then in the need to spill seed.

Anyhoo at her gaff, gets down to stuff, hand down her pants, was like a vortex in there, hand sucked up into some wormhole, could feel her coil. Probably a cb aerial tbh. Wouldn't put my end in there so got a nosh as it was called back then, shed my load in her gob and then she gretched and hockled her gravelly phlegm and my juice across the room in no particular direction.

I thought that was uncooth then and lacked class, still do, don't women put a glass by their bed for random gobble mess if they're not up for swallowing?

Was quite nifty out of there, a little part of me had died....

Nobbing a virgin gets quite messy, especially in the bathroom at your mates house party.. Think she forgot to mention that fact.

Like a mouses ear though!

Iv still not told him it was me, I blamed someone else...

Worst person you've slept with and fat birds seems to be very popular so far,never slept with a fattie but I would give it a go I suppose if I was single.

As some of these bigger women dont get alot of attention they seem to be the rudest. They appreciate what little they get, therefore trying to maximise the night of wonderful passion they are engaging in. :D

Lauren Green, Was drunk and stoned, everytime I went to pork her it slid out, she kept screaming "Ger Hard David" so I'm tossing away but still she's far too wide for me, Eventually I lie and say I'm to drunk to get it up.

I will send her Facebook link by PM.

There will be one adventurous dirty soul on here that has at least gone onto facebook to look her up. Im willing to wager everything i have on that (it aint much).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back