Worst person you've slept with

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it was my ex's best mate. Lovely girl but tended to sleep around despiter her being a little bit more classy than most girls.

Scary part was, after a long story behind it, taking her home on another occasion and finding out she had her toothbrush and that with her so she was planning on going home with someone else that night.

I've took a bird home who had pyjamas in her bag... Classy

Was in me mates pub that had a few rooms above. He locked the pub and we went into town for a few. Bar Red, as it was then, was the latest open so we went there and got talking to these two fatties from Jersey. One was alright and the other had feet that probably weighed 3 stone each. You can guess the rest.

At this point we didn't know who was gonna end with who so we took them back the pub for a drink. I went for a slash and he nipped in with the alright one. I weren't that fussed anyway TBH. So I get this bird up to my regular room. This room has got a big sideways mirror next to the bed.

Anyways after the obligatory touchy feely we get down to it. Turns out she's that fat the only way I can get anything going is from behind. I'm banging away and I looked in the mirror. The whole mirror was just a picture of moving flesh, none of it mine bar a bit of pork at the very far end.

At a guess 23st.

I've took a bird home who had pyjamas in her bag... Classy

she was not that far off it to be honest mate lol

If my memory serves me well, the first time was when i found out my ex had cheated on my before breaking up with me and was bringing her new fella (the very same one) on that night out. So a few hours later after drinking i was off being all drunk depressed in the club somewhere and the sotry goes that my mate (girl mate) had said to her we need someone for ashtionian to sleep with, and the girl said 'what about me?'

Other funny thing is that my best mate was trying to get off with her as well and me being not very well experienced round girls (an unknown to me her eagerness) was trying to tell him she was mine lol

This thread has made me feel very, very lucky to have a girlfriend who is excellent in bed, knows how to kiss, doesn't bite my penis off and is not prone to putting wigs on me, stinking the house out with rancid sh*ts (or bagging the ones she does do), asking me to deck her or generally being mental.

Thank you Sweet Jesus/Zeus/Allah/Jackie Chan.

Please carry on though, this is great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back