• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Worst tackle you've seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not defending Keane but Haaland had that coming… he was no angel on the pitch and if hasn’t of been Keane it would have been somebody else before long
Loved the way Keane “tackled” him, then just walked straight off the pitch. Didn’t even bother waiting for the ref or even looking at him.

I'd probably say what everyone else is (Keane, Thatcher, Shawcross et al)

If we're going for ones actually seen at a ground, I remember a Man City player called Negouai walking for a pretty bad one, boxing day 2004. And of course there was Mateta on Gordon in THAT palace game, just before he made it 0-2.

2 bad tackles in same match, dished out by Suarez (jaws), one on mirallas , tried to break his ankle. The next was when he tried to break distin's ankle by stamping on it. Vermin.
That'sthe one I was going to mention, Suarez raking Distin's achilles and as always, claiming he was injured to avoid being penalised. The biggest piece of s-housery I've seen in a game.

I was in the Bullens paddock right in front me when he did it, we all winced at it, then cheered 👍
Beautiful. Loved a ruck did Reid. In a day when rolling around wasn't a thing, he knew he'd been done. Fighting time. Such grand days.

We're gonna miss Goodison, the first Cathedral to football.

Gravesen's tackle on Bernard was terrible, I think we scored a few seconds later (if I remember correctly) I can't find a video of it, just this still.
Graveson_Bernard.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back