Would you circumcise your son if given the chance?

Would you circumcise your newborn?

• Yes

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • No

Votes: 56 91.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My son is circumsised. As am I. No idea why my parents got me chopped, the doctor actually advised us to get our son done.

But what a very, very odd thread to start lol

Yeah with some people it's clinically indicated and should be regarded as a standard procedure, like when a baby is tongue tied.

It's only the religious reason i have a problem with and only because it's a child who has no capacity to consent.

If he grows up and decides that a sky fairy wants him to slice his schlong off i wish him all the best.

Yeah with some people it's clinically indicated and should be regarded as a standard procedure, like when a baby is tongue tied.

It's only the religious reason i have a problem with and only because it's a child who has no capacity to consent.

If he grows up and decides that a sky fairy wants him to slice his schlong off i wish him all the best.
Do you put the foreskin under your pillow for this sky fairy to collect and trade for coins?
I really have very little knowledge of this subject so apologies if this seems a stupid question.

nvrmnd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back