Would you circumcise your son if given the chance?

Would you circumcise your newborn?

• Yes

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • No

Votes: 56 91.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Never understood why religions go in for cirumcisions. They literally believe that a magic superbeing created us, but somehow cocked up and put too much skin on everyone's todgers.
I knew a guy whose party trick was that he was able to hold 40 10p pieces in his foreskin. Clearly a gift from god. If he’d been chopped at birth he’d just have been a regular Joe.

I knew a guy whose party trick was that he was able to hold 40 10p pieces in his foreskin. Clearly a gift from god. If he’d been chopped at birth he’d just have been a regular Joe.
If God had wanted us to store coins down there, he'd surely have just put a velcro opening on our ballbags.

I'm guessing when it wasn't stuffed full of coins, his nob did a good impression of an aardvark.

That's been a regular discussion at work, how many coins the lads can fit in their foreskin. As i only have a helmet i feel a bit left out when it gets brought up :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back