Would you pay £24m for Lukaku?

What is the maximum you'd pay for Rom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Yes I would. It would be a huge statement of intent from Everton and a huge vote of confidence from a Champions League quality player.

Lukaku can only get better. Barkley can only get better.

I want to see them getting better together, whilst representing the Toffees.

We should have 62m.

30m from Sky and 32m from transfers over the last 5 years.

Not to mention the MASSIVE saving in wages we have made over the last few years.

Lets call it 70m.

Bizarre thing is this is actually true haha

Realistically we should have in excess of £30m available after other operating costs and Elstone "doing his thing".

It's about time we broke our transfer record again, But I won't hold my breath,
What part time football economists think we've got to spend and what we actually do spend,are normally a million miles apart.

It's about time we broke our transfer record again, But I won't hold my breath,
What part time football economists think we've got to spend and what we actually do spend,are normally a million miles apart.

That's the best description of "someone who can use a calculator" I've seen. Like you've got to be a full time football economist to work out net spend haha

24 mil? You guys are better looking elsewhere instead of wasting the better part of your transfer budget on this over-entitled, juvenile player. It's only a matter of time before he starts whining about wanting to win trophies (in the hypothetical event you do sign him). He is still a kid yet he speaks (and speaks and SPEAKS) like he was a WC striker. Again, you are better off looking elsewhere.

BsAJ4ppIEAEFkVQ.jpg

He's worth the money... for us getting a player of his potential is a massive thing, we must capitalise on it and get him! its the next step up for us.

That's the best description of "someone who can use a calculator" I've seen. Like you've got to be a full time football economist to work out net spend haha

If anyone can be arsed to add up all of the net spends, players contracts, agents fees, payments to other clubs etc etc...... and come to a exact figure that we've got, or should have x amount to spend, then they've got to much time on their hands and really should apply for the finance job that the club is advertising for.
Realistically and based on past windows with this board in situ, IMO we won't be spending big especially not £30M +, But what do I know.

If anyone can be arsed to add up all of the net spends, players contracts, agents fees, payments to other clubs etc etc...... and come to a exact figure that we've got, or should have x amount to spend, then they've got to much time on their hands and really should apply for the finance job that the club is advertising for.
Realistically and based on past windows with this board in situ, IMO we won't be spending big especially not £30M +, But what do I know.

Hence the word "should" mate.

If we spend £10m net I'd be amazed given our recent history.

Bull S?! Compare feckin careers. Everyone was turning on Tim when he had a bad season. Casillas has been outstanding for most of his career.

You're living in a dream world Neo...... It's not about the past, it's about the present and the future, every dog has it's day, i thought you would of figured that out by now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back